10 Tips for Returning to Work during COIVD
After months of work from home models in response to COVID-19, BC employers are now facing a new challenge: how and when to return to the office safely. If BC health maintains the current phase of business activity September looks to be the month where kids will have more school days and parents can physically get back into the office.
As more and more companies implement a gradual return to work plan, safety and sanitization procedures become increasingly important, especially around high contact areas such as door handles, and common areas like washrooms and kitchens.
While this is not an all-inclusive list, here are our tips for staying safe as you return to work:
- Frequently sanitize and disinfect common areas and frequently used equipment such as coffee machines, printers, scanners etc. with a Surface Sanitizer Spray.
- Keep hand sanitizer in all common areas and encourage employees to use this frequently.
- Have a designated employee to make all pots of coffee to limit touch.
- If you provide snacks or food, keep packaging individualized.
- Provide disposable cups and cutlery or advise employees to bring their own.
- Limit the number of people allowed in common areas and consider removing seats to facilitate physical distancing.
- Wear masks in common areas.
- Have one way doors, or remove doors or door handles if/when possible.
- Establish systems to track when employees and guests arrive at and leave the office.
- Stay up to date with BC health guidelines and Work Safe BC advice and protocols.
As an Office Coffee Service, WA-2! Coffee has complied with pandemic protocols and PPE requests when delivering product and servicing coffee equipment. Our awesome delivery drivers are also cleaning and sanitizing machines with each delivery. If you have any special requests or procedures you would like us to know about contact us here
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.