COFFEE EQUIPMENT TECHNICIAN
Do you like every day to be different, to interact with awesome customers, and to represent a professional and fun brand? This will be an exciting position for you!
We’re all about people
We are WA-2! - our business is unbelievable tasting office coffee. Our mission is simple - provide Western Canada with unbelievable tasting, locally roasted coffee products, amazing equipment and customer experience so good that our customers can’t wait to talk to their friends about us!
What you’ll bring to the table
Our growth is dependent on finding and retaining the team members who can work independently, identify opportunities and deliver exceptional service that our customers expect. We’re looking for a team member to install and service our coffee systems while also putting a smile on our customers faces. The position is hands on and requires a person with a friendly, warm personality who is happy dealing with unexpected parts of a day and who is motivated to do better while on the road. Here is what somebody would say about you:
- Self starter and able and excited to work unsupervised - a real ‘hands on’ type of person. Sitting at a desk all day is not for you
- Passionate about customer experience and you understand how your interaction with the customer has a direct impact on how customers feel about WA-2!
- Love change and are easily adaptable
- Quick and efficient worker
- Able to manage specialized work efficiently, with confidence and competence
- Able to think on the fly and problem solve with confidence and ease
- Have a strong sense of duty and discipline
- A desire to win and be part of a winning team
- Excellent organizational skills
Positive and energetic personality
Experience and Requirements
- Hands on experience in the field an asset
- Mechanically minded
- Passionate about Customer Service
- Track record of executing tasks to a high level of accuracy
- Experience working within a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to multitask and problem solve on the fly
- Proven ability to build trust, engagement and confidence with leaders and team members
- Valid driver’s license and 5 years clean drivers abstract- you’ll be cruising with some WA-2! wheels
- Job specific training will be provided
A day as a Field Technician
- A company vehicle provided to be used to and from work
- Provide a warm greeting upon entry to customers’ site
- Engage with clients to promote WA-2! offers and services
- Installation and servicing of coffee machines; hands on technical work
- Efficient problem solving in sticky situations
- Work with a successful team to make our customers smile
- Thank customers for their business
- Be an exceptional ambassador for WA-2!
Do you want this job now?
We offer a base salary, a company vehicle, a cell phone and extended health benefits. Tell us why you are awesome and would be perfect for this role by submitting your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for applying and wish you the best of luck in your search for suitable employment. We will only respond to suitable candidates.