Customer Care Representative
We are WA-2! Our business is unbelievable tasting office coffee. Our mission is simple. We're looking for a new Customer Care Representative to add to our amazing team!
What you’ll bring to the table
Our growth is dependent on finding and retaining the team members who can work independently, identify opportunities and deliver exceptional service our customers expect. We’re looking for a Team member to educate and assist our customers with a smile on their faces. Here is what somebody would say about you:
- Passionate about customer experience and understands how your interaction with the customer has a direct impact on how customers feel about WA-2!
- Loves change and is easily adaptable
- Fun to work with because you love business and understand the importance of loyalty, trust, listening, self-confidence and setting goals to better yourself and the world around you
- Able to manage multi-faceted work efficiently, with confidence and competence
- Above average attention to details
- Has a strong sense of duty and discipline
- Strives to improve efficiency through repetition
- Independent problem solver
- A desire to win and be part of a winning team
- Excellent organization skills
- Positive and energetic personality
In depth role specific training will be provided
Experience and Requirements
- 1 + years experience in a customer facing role
- Scheduling experience and attention to detail
- Communication skills are a must as there will be contact with every team
- Track record of executing tasks to a high level of accuracy
- Experience working within a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment
- Proven ability to build trust, engagement and confidence with leaders and team members
- Proficient computer skills and experience using Microsoft or Google Suites (Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Sheets etc…).
A day as a Customer Care Representative
- You are the front line for our customers to reach out to, so expect a busy day answering questions and guiding customers to the best choices for them
- You will flex your knowledge and ensure we’re meeting and exceeding customer expectations.
- You will be an expert problem solver
- You will schedule technicians and delivery drivers.
- You will work in connection between the main office and the technicians in Vancouver, Calgary and Vancouver Island
- You’ll happily thank customers for their business and be an ambassador for WA-2!
Do you want this job now?
Tell us why you are awesome and would be perfect for this role by submitting your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
We thank you for applying and wish you the best of luck in your search for suitable employment. We will only respond to suitable candidates.