Field Account Manager
The Field Account Manager position is a vital role for the success of WA-2!’s coffee and tea business. The expectation of our account managers is to always be exceptional without exception. The role requires: account management, sales, technical skills and a passion for representing WA-2!’s great tasting products as a brand ambassador.
We’re all about people
We are WA-2! - our business is unbelievable tasting office coffee. Our mission is simple. Provide Western Canada with unbelievable tasting locally roasted coffee products and phenomenal customer experience.
A day as a Field Account Manager:
- Work 10 hours over 4 days and enjoy a 3 day weekend - every week!
- Delivering coffee and other products to our amazing customers
- Greet customers with a winning smile and attitude and provide great customer service in a face to face role.
- A company vehicle provided to be used to and from work
- Inform customers of exciting promotions and new products
- Clean, service and ensure coffee stations are working at 100% capability
- Continuously build relationships with our beloved customers
- Thanking customers for their business and be an ambassador for WA-2! By sharing product and service information on site.
What you’ll bring to the table
Our growth is dependent on finding and retaining the team members who can work independently, identify opportunities and deliver exceptional service our customers expect. We’re looking for a Team member to manage coffee accounts, service our coffee machines, and sell our incredible products while putting a smile on our customers face. The position is hands on and requires a person with a friendly personality who keeps their work area clean. Here is what somebody would say about you:
- Self starter and able to work unsupervised - A real ‘hands on’ type of person. Sitting at a desk all day is not for you
- Passionate about customer experience and understands how his/her interaction with the customer has a direct impact on how customers feel about WA-2!
- Loves change and is easily adaptable
- Fun to work with because he/she loves business and talking about our awesome products and understands the importance of loyalty, trust, listening, self-confidence and setting goals to better yourself and the world around you
- Able to manage specialized work efficiently, with confidence and competence
- Has a strong sense of duty and discipline
- Inspired to build relationships with our customers
- Independent problem solver
- A desire to win and be part of a winning team
- Excellent organization skills and punctual
Experience and Requirements
- Experience working in a customer facing role
- Some sales experience
- Experience working within a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment
- Proven ability to build trust, engagement and confidence with leaders and team members
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record - you’ll be cruising with some WA-2! Wheels!
Job specific training will be provided.
Positive attitude and energetic personality with an eagerness to learn new skills.
Do you want this job now?
Tell us why you are awesome and would be perfect for this role by submitting your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
We thank you for applying and wish you the best of luck in your search for suitable employment. We will only respond to all suitable candidates.